Addiction creates a way of life that negatively affects the whole person physically, emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically. Recovery is defined by a slow "One Day At A Time" life-long process in restoring the whole person. This is done throughout the counseling process by emphasizing personal responsibility, accountability, on going personal growth, and self-awareness in a 12-step self-help group.
Everette's Counseling Services (ECS) is a short-term private outpatient counseling program that has been operating since 1994.
ECS offers a caring, supportive environment that honors you and respects and values your dignity. ECS understands that we all struggle, and sometimes make choices that find ourselves in situations that are emotionally painful. The goal of the counseling process is to break free of addictive behaviors, relationships, and patterns that keep us emotionally stuck, wounded, hurting, and in repeating negative behavior.
ECS offers a wide range of counseling services:
- DOT Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Assessments
- Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Intervention Services
- Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Sex, and Food Addiction Counseling
- Employer Assistant Program (EAP) Counseling
- In-Home Counseling Services
- Alcohol and Drug Counselor's Clinical Supervision
- Co-Dependence and Relationship Counseling
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- On-Site Professional Alcohol and Drug Counselors Training
REMEMBER, THERE IS HELP, HOPE, AND HEALING AVAILABLE